Thanks for Being Awesome Postcards

Because I teach my class in a Blended style (my students learn a lot of the material by watching videos on the computer) it allows them to learn at their own pace and review the material as many times as they want without distractions but also it makes it a little bit difficult to build personal connections with my students. So I am constantly trying to find new ways to connect with my kids. I always make it a point to meet them at the door and talk to each and every student, I have individual meetings with each of them, etc. but I am always looking for more.

Here's a way to show your appreciation for every student. 







Download this free file, print them out on cardstock...address one for each student. During the school year when you find a student doing something great or going out of their way to help someone else, write them a little note and drop it in the mail. 

I plan to fill out the addresses at the end of the summer so they are ready to go.

You can download the file from here:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amy-Balling/Order:Most-Recently-Posted#seller_details_tabs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Ugly Sweaters and Vocabulary Review

Charlotte Danielson in Action