1d: Demonstrating Knowledge of Resources with Notes on FlipSnack

   My students often copy their notes quickly in class and/or may lose a page or forget their binder at home so now I have found a way that my students can read the notes online. I use a website called Flipsnack www.flipsnack.com (they also have a quizsnack, bannersnack, and other tools that I recommend checking out).
flipsnack's website
On Flipsnack.com you can upload .pdf documents and turn them into a virtual flipping book. You can even choose the color of your cover and other features such as a solid hardcover book or a spiral book. My students really seem to enjoy it and it affords them the freedom to look up information even if they left their notes in school.

originally posted on ballinwithballing.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Charlotte Danielson in Action

Ugly Sweaters and Vocabulary Review