I know I haven’t posted in a LONG time but it’s the beginning of my summer vacation/seasonal unemployment and just like every other summer I tell myself that I’m going to post more on my blog. It might actually happen this year as I am preparing to teach Earth Science next year. In the past 22 years I have mostly taught biology (aka The Living Environment in New York State) but I have also taught a bit of Earth Science here and there. 22 years ago I started teaching an an Earth Science teacher. I was the only Earth Science teacher in the district and because the internet was so new I did not have many resources or fresh ideas. Today I have an overwhelming number of options and I cannot wait to share these whether they are successful or not.
Here are a couple pictures of me organizing some of my new found ideas. Hold tight. I cannot wait to share.
It’s going to be an interesting year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Notebook in the high school biology classroom

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Virtual Glossary and Science Word Wall in the Digital Learning Classroom